with reference to the Italian Legislative Decree no.196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code), the Soc. Agr. Zapparè Sas dei Fratelli Bordin Fausto & C.”, Via Castellana, 44 – 31040 Trevignano (Treviso), VAT no. 04425170265, intends to process the personal data you have supplied, for the sole purpose of effecting your reservation and providing the service requested.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the aforementioned Code, we are obliged to inform you as follows:
Purpose of processing.
The personal data you have supplied us with will be processed as part of our routine business activity and, in particular, to comply with legal provisions (e.g. administrative, tax, accounting requirements etc.) in order to complete your reservation and provide the service requested.
Methods of processing.
With regard to the data processing methods adopted, we wish to inform you that your personal data will be stored in a special database, in the form of a computer-based and hardcopy file. Without prejudice to the application of adequate security measures regarding the protection and confidentiality of said data, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Code, the processing of your personal data will be carried out by means of data processing and storage programmes.
Nature of provision and refusal.
For the sake of exhaustiveness, we wish to inform you that the provision of personal data is necessary (and therefore your specific authorization is not required, pursuant to art. 23 and subsequent modifications of the Code) to the extent to which it is used by our company to fulfil contractual or legal obligations, or with regard to data deriving from public registers, lists, deeds or documents at the disposal of the general public and, in any case, excluding its disclosure, whenever data processing is carried out to establish or defend a right in a Court of Law.
Consequences of a refusal.
Any refusal to supply the personal data we believe to be essential (e.g. name, surname, company name, registered premises, operative premises, secondary branches, registered capital, phone and fax numbers, legal representative, tax code and VAT number, business purpose, bank details etc.) may make it impossible to implement or pursue relations of a contractual nature.
Categories of entities which may be granted access to your personal data
Your personal data will be handled by the following categories of entities:
– company management, in its capacity as supervisors and/or persons in charge of processing;
– employees of the firm, in their capacity as persons in charge of processing;
– holiday farm management, in its capacity as supervisors and/or persons in charge of processing;
– reception, administrative and financial staff of the establishment.
On no account will personal data ever be disclosed without your prior consent.
Rights pursuant to art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Finally, with regard to the above, we wish to draw your attention to your rights as stipulated by art. 7 of the Data Protection Code, to which we refer you and among which we particularly underline your right to request and obtain:
- a) indications of the source of the data, the purposes for which it is collected and the ways in which it is processed, identification of the data owner and controller, as well as the entities or categories of entities to whom data may be communicated or who may become aware of personal data in their capacity as persons in charge of processing;
- b) confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data regarding yourself and the principles applied in the event of it being processed with the aid of electronic equipment;
- c) the deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of any data processed in violation of the law;
- d) the updating, rectification or – whenever applicable – the integration of your personal data;
- e) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters c) and d) have been notified to the entities to which data has been communicated or disclosed, with the exception of those cases contemplated by the law;
- f) the right to refuse consent, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data even when it is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- g) the right to refuse consent to the processing of your personal data, in any case, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the conduction of market or commercial communication surveys.
Entities in charge of processing.
The Data Processing Owner is the Company Agr. Zapparè Sas dei Fratelli Bordin Fausto & C., headquartered in Via Castellana, 44 – 31040 Trevignano (Treviso).
A convenient way of requesting information with regard to the persons in charge of processing is to send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Consent to the processing of personal data
For the purpose of sending you its advertising material, special offers of products and services or market research surveys, the Firm Agr. Zapparè Sas dei Fratelli Bordin Fausto & C. requests your consent to the processing of your personal data.
We wish to inform you that the personal data you have supplied to us will be used by the Firm Agr. Zapparè Sas dei Fratelli Bordin Fausto & C., in perfect compliance with the basic principles stipulated by current Legislation, i.e. the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 relating to the “Personal Data Protection Code”. We furthermore inform you that the data in our possession will be used exclusively to enable the mailing of our communications and for statistical purposes. In no event will it be disclosed or transferred to third parties.